So today is the first day in 6 1/2 years that I have not be employed at Utah Valley State College. Crazy! I started as a workstudy in August of 1999 in the Human Resources department and worked my way up into a full time employee. I have loved working at the college. It has been the best experience. I have made more friends there then I ever dreamed possible. I don't think there is any job better than the one I just left. Working for the Biology Department & the School of Science and Health was the best!! I am going to miss it tremendously, but...
the good out way the bad, and therefore I am thrilled about being a stay-at-home mom for Lucas. He is so much fun and I'm looking forward to spending every minute with him. He's walking a few steps at a time, and I think he's going to start running any minute. He already marches is you ask him to.
The Physical Therapist came a couple of days ago and will come again in a couple of weeks. She was thrilled to hear that he had started taking steps. The Speech Therapist came this morning and taught us about self talk and parallel talk. She'll come again in a month. We'll start going to play groups at the end of this month. The PEEP program sponsors them and while we are there they work on all the different motor skills, speech, etc. I love having programs like this...especially when they are free!!
My parents are coming tomorrow so that we can all attend the temple with Tawnya. She'll be going through for the first time in Mt. Timpanogos. The wedding is coming awfully fast. Only a couple of more weeks.
Thursday, March 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment