Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Well...it's been a few days, so I thought I would do a little update on our lives. Last Friday my sister went through the temple. It was a very nice. She was able to attend a wedding the next day for Landon's sister. She has only 10 days left for her own wedding. It's coming awfully quick. On Saturday we went to the new Joseph Smith movie in Salt Lake. It was incredible. If you go, you must take a handful of tissues. All the movies that they have showed have been good, but this one was my favorite. Lucas was even good for the most part!! On our way back, we stopped to look at homes. We found a little subdivision here in Provo that has some new homes going in. We really liked them. We are going to look around for others too.
I had to teach Young Women's on Sunday. It was the first time I've had to teach in a long time. Being the secretary, you don't have to teach very often. We also had our family home evening that night with another couple and Tawnya and Landon. Jed gave an excellent lesson. Our friends, Chad and Alicia, had their little boy, Carter about a week and a half ago. He's has tons of black hair and is quite adorable.
I started my new job and I'm really liking it. It's very convienent to be working at home. Lucas is so much fun to be home with. He's really good at tearing the house apart!

No comments: