Friday, October 29, 2010

Officially Employed…

That’s right, my hubby has a job now!  He’s happy and that makes me doubly happy!  He had an interview last Thursday and they called him Friday to offer him the job… he started Monday.  He’s an Estimator for a concrete company in Lehi.  They are small, only been in business a couple of years, but certainly seem to have their heads on straight.  He completed his first week today and as far as I can tell, he’s loving it.  He works for good people who have the same values… and as a bonus… he doesn’t come home smelling like smoke!  He also made the comment that it’s nice not having to worry about certain words coming out of their mouths all the time!  He’s hoping that as the company grows they’ll be more opportunity for him to move up also.

Thank you, thank you for all the prayers and help on our behalf.  It’s been a long 5 months, but in the end, I know this is where he is meant to be.  Although the commute may get tiresome, we really, REALLY didn’t want to move and this job makes it possible to stay put.  We love it here!  A definite answer to our prayers!

Now that I’ve lost my tag team partner during the days, I have to figure out how to single parent again.  So far I’m not doing so hot!!  I get nothing done… and it doesn’t help that Kody has decided to stop taking naps!  Remind me again why I didn’t send him to preschool this year??!!

1 comment:

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

Ya, we are happy for him, but a little sad you didn't want to move down here!