Lucas wanted to be a mummy this year and since I was going for inexpensive, I bought some fabric that we just ripped and wrapped around him. He thought it was great. Kody wanted to be a cowboy... not surprising! Grandpa Mark made some chaps for him and he also wore some spurs from when I was little. He looked mighty authentic! And Ryker was the puppy.
Wednesday night was our ward Chili Cook-off/trunk or treat. The weather was good until the sun went down. Then it got cold! Ryker wasn't too fond of being cold or wearing his puppy ears. I made White Chicken Chili soup for the first time and it turned out pretty good. We scored lots of candy (which we used for the trick or treater's tonight)!
My mom and dad stopped by Friday and picked up Lucas & Kody to go to Tawnya's house. From what I hear, they had lots of fun!! When they got back Saturday, they got all dressed up and we went into Fuddrucker's for dinner and to see Jess. Her costume was hilarious! The weather Saturday included wind, rain, hail & snow... awesome for trick or treating!! Luckily by the time we got back, it was just cold so Grams and I took Lucas & Kody around the block, Ryker went to bed!
All in all... it was a good day with lots of sugar consumption!

2 comments:
Cute kids! Jess hilarious, but grandma didn't think so!
Cute Cute!
Post a Comment