Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Kindergartner… in the house!

IMG_6119

Lucas had his first day of Kindergarten today.  And from what I can tell, he had a great time.  He was so excited for today and was not happy this morning when he had to wait until the afternoon to go.  He only has one friend from our ward in his class so he’ll have to make some new friends too.  Which won’t be a problem for him!  I’ve been just as excited, if not more excited for this day than he has.  Towards the end of summer I could tell that he was ready for something new.  He loves to learn and I wasn’t the greatest at giving him projects over the summer.  It’ll be a nice break for him during the day and maybe I can work out the crazy nap times right now so that Kody & Ryker will sleep during school time.  But… I’m afraid that might be more wishful thinking than anything else!  We’re so proud of you Lucas and are excited to watch you on this new adventure in life!  Love you!

 

IMG_6102 IMG_6139  IMG_6115 IMG_6116 IMG_6128 IMG_6134 IMG_6136 IMG_6138

4 comments:

Paulette said...

We are so proud of you Lucas, what a great day! What s your teachers name?

Jamie said...

Too cute! That kindergarten enthusiasm is hard to beat. I hope it continues to go well for him, and good luck on the naps!

No Buckaroos said...

Yeah for Lucas!

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

What a handsome boy! So excited for him!!