All smiles until the dr. came in!
Tuesday, May 04, 2010
Ryker vs. Lamp
Last night Ryker crawled behind the couch and as I was reaching down to get him, he grabbed the lamp and hit it against the wall. Unfortunately it shattered and came down on top of him (and me). Immediately he started bleeding everywhere. I had to actually pull a big piece of lamp out of his arm. I wasn't sure how bad the cuts really where, but to be on the safe side I took him to the after hours at the clinic. The one below his eye was just shy of needing a stitch or two. The one above his eye and on his arm where glued shut and taped. He screamed really really hard when the doctor was cleaning it out! The doc said that they shouldn't scar... we shall see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment