Sunday, April 18, 2010

Brothers

When I took this picture of Ryker, I was immediately reminded of the picture of Lucas below.


Ryker 10 months

Lucas 16 months

I get told all the time how much Ryker looks just like his dad!  I also get told how much my boys look like each other.  I think it was mostly the pose that reminded me of Lucas' picture, but what do you think?  Do they look a like?  Some moments I can see the resemblence, but for the most part I can only see Lucas, Kody & Ryker.

5 comments:

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

I see a little bit of a resemblance, but I think he looks totally different that your other two. They are all so darn cute! Lucas looks like you, Kody looks like Lucas and Ryker looks like Jed.

No Buckaroos said...

Not much resemblance! I agree with Shara.

Tawnya said...

There is a teeny bit of resemblance, but not much. Ryker is his daddy's little look alike! I think Kody and Lucas look alike though. Basically what Shara said!

Chris Grover said...

i so toally remember that picture of lucas. actually, that's how i think of lucas all the time, not as the BIG guy he is now! i think they DEFINITELY look like brothers, but have their own uniqueness too. either way, they are both adorable!

Jamie said...

I think they look related, but they still have their own "look." You have such cute boys! We need to get together sometime!