Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Baby Bronson

Check out this cute little guy!

My sister Tawnya had her little boy Sunday afternoon.  They named him Bronson Nicholas Kesler and he's adorable.  I can't get enough of him!  He weighed in at 7lbs 7ozs (2 pounds less than Ryker... crazy!) and is 20 1/2 inches.



We got to visit them in the hospital.  Tawnya seems to be doing really well, but I was reminded why I'm good with 3 for now!




This is when I wish they still lived in Springville!!  I'm headed down there Thursday to spend the day.  The kids can play outside and I can cuddle with the babe.

4 comments:

Kimber said...

What an adorable newborn!

Of course, I REALLY like the name :)

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

Wish I was there...

Tawnya said...

Love the pictures! Wish we still lived up there too... :)

No Buckaroos said...

So glad you came down - so much fun to play!