Thursday, March 19, 2009

Rock-it

We couldn't let today's awesome weather keep us indoors all day... even if the kiddos are coughing up a lung! I promised Lucas this morning that we could go for a walk (after Kody's nap). When will I learn to never say anything until I'm ready to do it!! Seriously... he was ready with his bike helmet on at 9:30. I convinced him that he could remove it to eat lunch! I put Kodes down for his nap after lunch and let Lucas watch a movie.

And then he woke Kody up... cause it was time to go for a walk!

Lucas rode his bike "Rockit" and Kody and I kept pace in the Jeep. Lucas insisted that he wear his "fancy" shirt today so by the end he was pretty warm.

This is my kind of weather (although a little green would be nice)!











I might possibly break out the flip flops this weekend...

4 comments:

Sperry Family said...

This weather has been a nice change. Carter has that same bike!

Tawnya said...

So cute! We were loving the warm weather! Silly snow!

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

So glad the weather was nice for awhile, I hope it gets good again soon. have fun at mom and dads

Messenger said...

I love your pictures they are so good. Thank you for the banana bread it was awesome, hope you guys have a great weekend.