Friday, March 06, 2009

Love Him Already!

Today was our follow up ultrasound mostly to check his heart and lips (they were unable to see on the 20 week), but we also got to see everything else again... and he's still a boy! I was glad to hear everything looks good and we're right on schedule.

At first he was a bit shy...


but he warmed up to us quickly.

Jed's pretty sure he looks just like his brothers... with two eyes, a nose and a cute little mouth, I'd say there is definitely some resemblance!

what do you think!! :)

11 weeks and we finally get to meet the little guy!

5 comments:

No Buckaroos said...

Looks just like them! So "tute"!

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

Boy it sure goes fast when it's not us pregnant. It seems like yesterday when you announced the little guy. It will go by soooo fast!

Anonymous said...

I don't think I ever get tired of looking at baby ultrasounds. I totally see the resemblance.

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

We love him too! I can see a resemblance.

Chris Grover said...

ooooh, i love ultrasounds!! yep, pretty sure he's going to be as cute as his brothers! so exciting!!