
I couldn't resist the adorableness of it! Besides... I had a gift card that needed using!
We are into the double digits now... 3 months to go!
Today was my regularly scheduled doctors appointment. Everything seems right on track and it's always good to hear a healthy heart beat. We do have a follow up ultrasound next week to look at the heart and lips. Due to his position, they were not seen in the first ultrasound. Dr. G also scheduled me to meet with a dermatologist tomorrow morning. I've been itching like crazy and I have red blotchy patches on my tummy. Hopefully it's an easy fix.
Lucas had his follow up appointment last Friday and he's doing great. They didn't even do lab work since the dr. took one look at him bouncing off the walls and decided he was doing very well. He'll have another appt in about 6 months and they will do lab work then.

4 comments:
What a cute bouncer!
Glad to hear Lucas is recovering well :)
Very cute brown and green. Who wouldn't love to play with that.
that's cute!!!
i love the colors! we just got hudson a swing a lot like your bouncer and he loves it!
Post a Comment