Talease tagged me to list 6 random things about myself.
1. I love Sweetened Condensed Milk! I could eat the whole can if I let myself.
2. I dream of having enough money one day to be able to give as much as I want to whomever I want with out it affecting our budget!
3. I secretly worry that if I have ever have a girl, I won't be able to do her hair cute... and there is nothing that bugs me more than sweet little girls with straggly hair all the time!
4. I hope that one day I can visit the Dominican Republic where I would have served my mission if Jed hadn't jumped in!
5. I hate the day I have to wash my hair. It takes me all day to get it done!
6. I enjoy the sewing/fabric store and putting different fabrics together to create something fun!
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh, I hear ya about #5 - I HATE washing my hair! It takes forever! So, I always let it get WAY too nasty before I finally take the plunge!
~Chandi
PS- Did I ever email you Ryan's address?? I'm so out if it I don't even remember if I did. I know I thought about it, but if I actually did it would be a whole different story! If not, and you still need it, let me know!
I love sweetened condensed milk too! I'm so glad you can combine fabrics, I have another project for us to do, and your under 100 days on your ticker! Yea!
Love them all!
But, don't look too closely at Calyn's hair if (when!) you guys venture over to our street to play...
:)
So fun!
I have never just eaten sweet and condensed milk. It has always been in something. next time I make carmel popcorn I will have to taste it;)
I also am afraid of ugly little girl hair, well at least on my child. but I hate styling my own hair sooo we will see.
Post a Comment