Our Miss Hadley is one week old today. We love her dearly!
A few things about our little girl...
She's a very good eater.
She loves to take long afternoon naps
She thinks 2 a.m. is a great time for some two hour mom and daughter time (I'd prefer this be a day time activity!)
She's only been waking up 2 times a night, (but the item above is making it a long night!)
She's getting the hang of a binky more and more.
She's making it a habit of pooping almost instantly after I change her... sometimes before I can get the new diaper on!
She's constantly loved on by the most protective 3 older brothers.




4 comments:
Oh how I want to snuggle her again - love her to pieces.
She is adorable and where did those cheeks go, I think she's thinning out!! I want to snuggle her!! She looks less like Ryker to me in these pictures
She is too cute! I agree with Shara, she looks a lot thinner in these pictures! She kind of looks a little like Jess did as a baby in these pictures with her nose and mouth! I can't wait to see her again!
Thanks for letting me share the last four days with you and your darling boys, both big and little. Love you all so much. This new little girl has made a place in my heart!
Post a Comment