I'm afraid this little girl doesn't just have her daddy wrapped around her finger, but her 3 old brothers also. They are very concerned about Hadley and practically maul her if she makes any sort of noise. They always want to hold and kiss her. She's lucky to have these 3 who love her so much! They are constantly telling me how much they do love her. Lucas loves to show her off to his friends. Kody loves to burp her and try to get her to sleep. Ryker just loves to hold her... so much so that he things he's big enough to pick her up. Yesterday he dropped her before I could get there quick enough. Thankfully he was already low to the ground.
I am so blessed to have these 4 kids in my life. Each second is an adventure, but I wouldn't trade it for the world!





2 comments:
so cute! i bet they are loving her like crazy.
can't wait to meet her!
So sweet! Beautiful pictures, as always!
Post a Comment