Am I ready????
Probably not, but that won't stop her from making an entrance!!
I got my new car seat cover in the mail yesterday and I LOVE it! Unfortunately while we were trying to detach the canopy thing, we broke a piece off the car seat. Nothin' a little heavy duty super glue won't fix (finger's crossed!)
We still need to find a crib. The boys have done a number on the one we have and currenlty it's missing a few slats! But since she'll be in the cradle for a little bit, I'm not in a big hurry.
Thanks to amazing family and friends, this little girl will be dressed for head to toe for the next 12+ months. I had a shower here in Spanish and one a couple weeks later up in Honeyville. I can't wait for her to wear all the cute things. I'd say she's already spoiled rotten!!
(Most of the 0-3 month clothes are washed and folded nicely in that white tub. I have a dresser coming soon... and the clothes underneath I ran out of hangers for, plus their older sizes.)
She is one active little girl. My belly is constantly moving all day long! It's been fun to let the boys watch it. They think it's pretty funny that she can make it move. They are so excited for her to finally get here. I think it's going to be a bit surreal to them once they can see and hold her.
We still haven't officially decided on a name. It's up to Jed this time around and he wants to see her first. We have a couple we're choosing between so at least the list is narrowed down.
I know it probably sounds silly, but I often wonder what she'll look like.
Will she have lots of dark hair like I did?
Will she have long fingers and toes?
Will her toe nails grow normal unlike her brothers Kody and Ryker! (Specifically for painting purposes!)
How much will she weigh... most likely bigger than Lucas (5lb 11oz), but will she compete with Ryker for the heavy weight (9lb 7oz) or little more average like Kody (7lb 3oz)? I'm hoping for the later, but mostly for selfish purposes!! I don't fill like I'm having a 10 pounder like I did last time. Maybe that's a good sign!
As for me... my feet are swollen, my belly button is poking out, and I'm 30 pounds fatter. Other than that, I'm just fine!! Oh, and I had the worst possible charlie horse known to man last night. It went from the tip of my toes up to my thigh. I thought I was going to die! Now I'm stuck with a big knot in my calf today. Good times!
With only 3 weeks left, I think I'm good with her coming any time after the 16th. The boys are in swimming lessons until the end of this week (which are paid for so we must attend!) and Kody's birthday is on Saturday. After that... she's welcome to make her debut!
Can't wait to finally meet the little lady!

5 comments:
I was thinking about you guys the other day, wondering how much longer you have. Your new car seat is darling! I am so excited for your family! Can't wait to hear her name!
Cute car seat cover! Wow, she has lots of clothes to play dress up. After the 16th will be perfect! So excited!
I love the car seat cover! I can't believe that you broke my car seat!!! :) Can't wait for the little miss to come! We love her lots already.
Love the car seat cover. Glad I got to help out in that process. I'm excited to meet her (well see pictures at least). Good luck n the Charlie horses.
Sounds and looks like you are more than ready! I know
I can't wait to meet her. The car seat cover is adorable!
Post a Comment