A couple Saturday's ago, we braved the cold weather to have Haley take our family pictures. It was a mini session, and after having one, I totally recommend it. 20 minutes and we were done. The boys were great (despite the sprinkling rain) and Jed even mentioned that the short session wasn't too bad. I did feel bad for the families that followed cause the rain started coming down pretty hard.
I've already ordered them for my walls and can hardly wait for them to get here.
Here's some of my favorites...
This is what my wall will look like, hopefully.









5 comments:
Love them! Can't wait to get mine too!
Love the pictures!
What great pictures. Your family is beautiful! What cute boys!
sooo cute, katie! haley took pictures of us a year or so ago -- she is fantastic! your family is getting so big and the boys are just so adorable!
I really like the ones with you walking and holding hands.
Post a Comment