My mom turns 50 today!!
This year we wanted to do something fun for her birthday so we headed to Vegas the first weekend in March for a girls vacation. It was so much fun. We seriously laughed and laughed and laughed...
Don't we have the most gorgeous smiles you ever did see! I seriously can't look at these with out laughing hysterically... especially the one of my mom. So funny!!
We stayed at the Granview which is just a bit south of the strip. We went to breakfast on Friday, which just so happened to be Tawnya's birthday. We spent the next 2 days exploring...
Visiting the Coke Factory
the M&M Factory
watching a pretty lame 3-D m&m movie
Hangin with Andre and all his wax buddies.
Watching the 3/4 funny and good, 1/4 raunchy and keep eyes closed V (Variety) Show.
Celebrating the birthday girls at Cheesecake Factory.
Visiting Siegfried & Roy's Secret Garden. Very cool. I liked it a lot.
Meeting up with our adopted sister... Torrie!
who wanted a goofy smile too!
We shopped a bit and I even had my first visit to H&M
We stopped for breakfast at Ihop on our way home Sunday. Shara was the lucky one who got to fly!
Things I don't want to forget:
The Clock
Tawnya's driving
Diva Cups
Concierge
We really really need to do this more often!
Thank you honey for staying home to watch the boys!!

3 comments:
I'm really starting to really, really strongly dislike (I don't like the word Hate) that particular picture...but I guess that's what happens when you turn 50! Those "things" made me giggle again!
That looks like so much fun! What would we do without sisters, right?
Awww that was nice to say about me!! Thanks!!!
Post a Comment