Ryker was blessed in Sacrament Meeting today by his daddy. Jed gave him a beautiful blessing. He looked so handsome in his blessing outfit Grama Carole made. I'm not sure it would have fit much longer givin' the way this boy is growing!
We are so grateful to the family that could come and share in this day with us. We had a small lunch afterwards before everyone headed home.
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















10 comments:
Oh, he's totally adorably cute. I can't believe how big he is. It looks like he's grown a ton since you left two weeks ago. - this is shara btw
...and this is Grama...it was a special day! I'm not sure Little Dax will fill his outfit out as well as Ryker did! Love you lots!
so....i was reading through your blogs and I came upon something...you never gave me a birthday tribute. You did mother and father and Tawya but no not me, your favorite sister. I am hurt Katie, that cut me to my very soul. yeah just thought I should inform you of this huge tragedy
Dear Nappy,
Where's my birthday tribute??!!
Love,
YOUR favorite sis!
My dearest Katie,
Im almost postive that your birthday is November the 15th. And im almost 90% sure that it is only July. When your birthday comes I will do a gianormous tribute about how amazingly cool you are.
Sincerely yours,
Nappy:)
PS, Jed looks so totally awesome in the last picture. He kinda looks......like my hero
Napster...
I'm glad to see you didn't go a full 100%. No sense in putting all your eggs in one basket!
Love,
You amazingly cool sis!
What a great day! Ryker looks so cute, and all the pictures of the guests are great. I always forget to take those!
what a special day! tay's is this weekend! can't wait! he looks absolutely ADORABLE in his little outfit! seriously! i want to nibble on those cute cheeks! we need to see each other sometime soon! maybe we can meet up! congrats on ryker's day!
SO glad I could make an appearance! Love Jed's and Ryker's face in the pic!
Post a Comment