
Lucas started saying his head and tummy hurt. Which really means, "get a bowl next this kid, he's going to puke sometime before the nights over." He fell asleep on the couch and in no effort to prove us wrong, threw up twice over the course of the evening. We go through this about once a month. It's great fun! The doctor thinks he gets migraines, which are in the stomach for kids. It's definitely a possibility given the history of headaches in my family. My dad has them more often than not. Not wanting feel left out, I also had a headache almost every day of my life when I was growing up. They got a little better when I cut my long luscious locks. Now I only get them on occasion... and when I do, I know it's time for a another hair cut!! Hopefully Lucas won't have to go through it the rest of his life. Saturday was a hot day and I'm sure being out in the sun didn't help. Poor kid, he ended up missing the entire party and slept until the following morning... 13 hours! At least he was feeling much better.
As for the party... Jed grilled yummy chicken and brats. Kody was such a character while opening his gifts. This is when I wish I had a video camera. Everything he opened he also had to put on... his 2 new pair of sunglasses, a Car's hat, his new crocs. We had rainbow chip cupcakes and ice cream. He blew out his candles like a pro.
Thanks to our families for coming to celebrating with us this weekend.










1 comment:
Oh those pictures are cute! Fun party! Be back soon!
Post a Comment