This past weekend we were able to spend some time with my Grandma Clouse, along with Jeanie & Nyla. They flew up here to spend a few days with my mom and Melanie. They came over for a few minutes on Thursday afternoon before heading to a BBQ at their cousin's house in Provo. We also went to the BBQ, then afterwards headed up to my parents so Jed could help my dad for the weekend. Now that my dad's shop is done (and looks awsome) they were able to work on some other projects. The boys are always in heaven at Grams & Gramps with their freedom to run/explore. They love to help Papa Mark with the boots and especially ride the four-wheeler.
The "girls" made it back to my mom's Friday evening so it was fun to get to spend some more time with them. We were able to attend a bridal shower for Becca (Ty's fiance) on Saturday. My boys love their grandma great and think Jeanie & Nyla are awesome. Ryker never really warmed up, but that's to be expected! Any time I get to spend with my Grandma makes me happy! This month marks a year since my Grandpa passed away.







3 comments:
Love your shirt!! Where did you get it? Lucas needs some hair! Cute post. Love how Kody took a liking to Aunt Jeanie.
Cute pics - I showed Grandma your blog tonight - still having a great time with everyone!
You have such a cute family! It's been so long since I've stopped in to check on you. I can't beleive how big your boys are getting. I did go private if you want an invite let me know. Also I'm sorry to hear about the lay-off. Nate was laid off or fired 5 times in the first 4 years of our marriage. I can totally understand and empathize if you need it.
Post a Comment